Check out my website!

Sunday, 12 August 2007

Portrait finished - finally!

Here 'tis at long last. I think a number of new species have evolved in the time it has taken me to complete.



I'm actually quite happy with how it turned out and looking forward to starting my next project which will be a portrait of my sister and her partner in Fiji. I won't be able to post it's progress here, as my sister may sneak a look but I will post the finished version. So expect a lot of posts about crap until then.

6 comments:

Kim said...

The portrait looks great Kitty !!!
looking forward to seeing your next WIP....

Kitty said...

Thanks Kim, my next portrait won't be featured as a WIP here though. I'll post it as soon as it is finished though.

Sailor Girl said...

SPECTACULAR, KITTY!!!!
YOUR PAINTING IS A REAL MASTERPIECE!!!!!

HOW ABOUT PAINTINGS SOME SAILINGS BOATS, HUH?????

LOVE, FROM SUNNY BUT WINDY PORTUGAL!

pencilwizard said...

I love this portrait, the colours and off center pose...great stuff.

Alf said...

Very well done.Great job on the skin color. I am starting to work on my painting skills hopefully I will learn from your paintings. Can't wait to see your sister's portrait. ^_^

PS sorry I have not visited sooner I was taking drivers ed. passed with a 100.

Kitty said...

Thanks Alf. Congratulations on passing your drivers ed test - drive safe.