Check out my website!

Monday, 2 July 2007

Portrait - WIP4



The latest update on my portrait. Basically just further moulding of the facial features so they're not so blocky. I hoped to get a lot more done this weekend, as I have Monday off, but Saturday was wasted and the paint hadn't dried sufficiently overnight to work on it today. So, it will have to wait until next weekend before I can start the colour glazes. There are still some minor adjustments to make to the faces, mainly my boyfriend's jawline which is bulkier in real life and not so narrow, but I can do that easily enough in the next installment.

3 comments:

Kim said...

looking great Kitty
the features are nicely defined...and the background really gives the portrait an extra dimension....
have a good week.....

Kevin D said...

Hi,

A quick hello to let you know that Fuelmyblog has had some surgery done and lots of changes have happened.
Your current voting widget is not valid, to fix this all you need to do is login to your account with Fuel and follow the link for widgets. All the widgets displayed on that page have the code matching your blog and are ready to copy and paste.

Happy blogging! and painting!

Kitty said...

Thanks Kim,

Very busy week for me! Thanks for checking in despite my lack of posting recently.