Check out my website!

Saturday, 28 July 2007

An award for moi

Sueblimley of Discovering Blogging has bestowed on me the Rocking Girl Blogger award, so thanks very much Sue, I'm certainly flattered considering I have been so busy doing everything else lately but blog! Make sure you visit Sue's bloggy for some great hints and tips on blogging and lots of other stuff. So now I will pass the award on to a few other worthy rockin' chick bloggers...

1) Diva over at http://diva-days.blogspot.com/ for her services to Business Mums and divas everywhere.
2) Heather over at http://www.eyeflashes.com/blog/ for her hilarious anecdotes about her life, which is even more chaotic than my own.
3) Sailor Girl at http://atlanticoazul.blogspot.com/ (In Portuguese but easily translated via Google) for the beautiful photos of Portugal, sail boats and the ocean.
4) Pencilwizard at http://artwithapencil.blogspot.com/ for her fantastic drawings of wildlife of all kinds.

In other news, an updated post on the portrait from hell will come shortly as soon as it dries enough to photograph it, so hang in there.

In other other news, I had a phone interview for vacation work at Rio Tinto, which I am 99.99% sure I have stuffed up. It has been six years since I have had a job interview of any kind, and christ was I nervous! It didn't help that the interview chick had the strongest Scottish accent I have ever heard and I had to ask her to repeat the questions so many times she probably thinks I'm a retard or didn't listen. Oh well, I have applied for plenty other companies as well and if worse comes to worse and I don't score any vacation work experience then I am planning to do a 5 week volunteer project with lions and elephants in Kenya... so whatever!

I wonder if I can use this blogger award in my resume...

3 comments:

Diva said...

Wow! The Kenya work is the way to go!! Sounds fantastic.

Congratulations on your award. You deserve it. I love to follow the progress of your paintings. I am very pleased that you thought of me for the award. It means a lot coming from you.

pencilwizard said...

Thanks for the award,really nice that you thought of me.
Yay scottish accents can be a bit difficult to follow, lol had that problem myself.
Good luck for the volunteer work in Kenya, having been there twice myself, I am sure you will find it fascinating in all forms.

Anonymous said...

Forex beginner should not be too eager to make vast profit overnight. Beginners are always advised to learn forex trading before getting into the forex market. Forex market is definitely not the place for newbies and all forex beginners should firstly need to brush up their skills and build a right psychological behaviors before getting their hand wet in forex.
I am also involved in Forex Business if you would like to check my web site you can check them
www.indiaforex.com , www.4xindia.com & www.forexfreedownload.com