Check out my website!

Tuesday, 31 July 2007

10 countries I'd like to visit...



Long time since I've played this, but I was getting the emails on Wednesday morning so no point really. It's Tuesday night here, but technically still Tuesday, so here I go...

1) Kenya - to see the varying landscapes and wildlife of course. I intend to go either this summer, or next winter at the latest.

2) Namibia - same reason as above and especially to see the giant sand dunes.

3) Egypt - still in Africa, but this time to see the Nile and ancient pyramids.

4) Vietnam - especially Halong Bay. It is so close as well!

5) Sumatra - to see the Orang Utan sanctuary and rainforest. As you can probably tell, I love to visit different environments.

6) Thailand - for the spectacular beaches and tropical scenery. And the food of course!

7) New Zealand - I visited the North Island last Xmas, but would love to visit the South Island, particularly to do some tramping around Milford and Doubtful Sound.

8) Chile - I would love to visit the very south and see the high mountains and glaciers in Chile, before they all melt.

9) The Czech Republic - Prague looks like such a beautiful city - all the history! I would love to visit pretty much all of Europe, but Prague the most.

10) Greece/Turkey - I know I know, that is two countries, but the area that I would like to visit most is where they both join up on the Mediterannean Sea. And of course to see Anzac Cove and Gallipoli.


11 comments:

nursemyra said...

yes you should definitely go to halong bay

Hootin'Anni said...

WE both have Kenya on our list. {I'm playing this week too...drop by, won't you?}

JennieBoo said...

Nice list. I enjoyed reading it.

Happy Tuesday!

Patois said...

I love your list. And the photos you included are so damn enticing! Puts me and my feeble list to shame.

Irishcoda said...

Great list! We didn't match at all, enjoyed reading your choices!

pjd said...

Your list is adventurous! My list tends more towards the historic than the natural, but I would be thrilled to see all these places as well. Happy Tuesday!

Crimson Wife said...

Interesting list and very pretty photos :-)

Julia said...

It have been a long time since I played this too. That is a beautiful photos of Vietnam, Thailand, New Zealand and Kenya. Aren't those place a beautiful sight?!

Great list! Thanks for visiting my blog. Stop by again soon! Happy Ten on Tuesday

Diva said...

Shall I just pack my bags now? I coming too.

Jackal said...

Can I join you??

Sailor Girl said...

HEY??? WHAT ABOUT PORTUGAL?????

;-)