Check out my website!

Saturday, 12 May 2007

WIP 4



Latest update. Started blocking in the vegetation which will end up being a lot lighter than this. Also, I've changed the foreground a bit to make it look like the viewer is a lot higher than in the reference photo where the road is flat. Not too much more to do on this one, just some detail on the vegetation and road in the foreground and it is all over red rover!

I have also started work on my next piece which will be a painting of Ormiston Gorge, also in the Northern Territory. I'll post about that one seperately though.

3 comments:

Kim said...

hi Kitty
I like the contrast between the blues and red...looks great!!!!

Your next painting is looking quite abstract and loose...what size is it????

Kitty said...

Thanks again Kim. I'm trying to have the vibrant red in the foreground lead to the cooler blues in the distance, with the middle section being mainly green tones.

My next painting is in fact the biggest (in height) I have done yet, being 24" x 24" and not fitting on my little tabletop easle. I'm having to work flat with this, which may encourage me to loosen up a bit.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I already want to bring all the benefits of me :) So, I want to share my experience with you..
9 days ago, accidentally, i had found the Mobile Phone TV...and I was so delighted with this application
that I decided to talk to you :)

I consider myself a bit of a road warrior. I am on and off jets and through airports at least twice,
usually 4 times a week. I can catch up on news, watch a Discovery program, check up on the stock market or just find something interesting.
The live guide works like cable at home and the connection speed is very good. All in ALL - I RATE A 5 Star program!

but I do not want to leave any links here, so you can email me fairyalexiss@gmail.com
and i will give you the site of this unusual program :)

(but please don't PM me, because it's so difficult to communicate in such kind of way)

so, I hope I was helpful to you)) see you in next posts ..

sincerely
your Alexis....

p.s. English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes :)