Check out my website!

Friday, 11 May 2007

I've been reviewed!

I stumbled upon a great site recently called Skeet's Stuff where I had a go at the Tuesday Teaser contest where you have to try and guess an object from a very close-up photo and I won! Well not only is it pretty much the only thing I have ever won, but I won a lovely review of this bloggy which was really nice. I feel so warm and fuzzy inside now hee hee, although that could be attributed to the margarita I've just had to help me finish off my second last uni assignment...

Anyway, I got these photos in an email this morning and thought I'd share. And no, they're not rude for a change LOL. I can't imagine the amount of work that would go into making one of these incredible sculptures, but they really look great.



Pretty incredible hey? Apparently they are lifesize and made from driftwood.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Amazing sculptures Kitty....and grats on the review....

Kitty said...

Thanks Kim, I actually stumbled across Skeet's blog from links on your blog, so I should be thanking you!

Sarah said...

Wow, those sculptures are amazing.