Check out my website!

Sunday, 13 May 2007

Happy Mum's Day



Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there, especially to my friend Lisa who is celebrating her first mothers day this year. I hope you are being spoilt rotten and get taken somewhere really posh and expensive! My own mother will receive some perfume, a crossword scratchy and two 1GB memory cards for her upcoming trip to China, Russia, Finland and Canada. She leaves on Thursday for 2 or 3 months (at the age of 76 and with chronic back problems), so our mothers day dinner tonight will also be a bon voyage dinner. I booked a table at the Tibetan Kitchen, which is a Nepalese/Tibetan restaurant in West End, right near where she lives. They have some really yummy food and an authentic atmosphere, so it should be a great night out.

I hope all you other mums have an equally lovely day with your families!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Kitty
your Mum sounds like she is full of life.....my Mum is 73 and loves to get about and about all the time...she has more energy than me!!!
sounds like a yummy evening...I'm off to a day spa in a couple of hours...
I hope you don't mind but I have tagged you...for a meme at my blog....
4 x 4

Kitty said...

She sure is Kim, although she is slowing down now she has back problems.