Check out my website!

Wednesday, 9 May 2007

Celebrity Gossip - a short break in reality



Well I have to admit, I don't usually pay any attention whatsoever to "celebrity" gossip and the rest of it, but yesterday I was stuck in a rather long line at Coles checkout when Woman's Day magazine caught my eye.

"Brad Back in Jen's Arms" the headline screamed with a short byline underneath "I never stopped loving you" claims Brad. Ummm don't you mean "I never stopped loving you even though I had sex with that skanky Angelina in her trailer while we were still married and then dumped you for her when I knocked her up"? Hello! Am I missing something here?

Being a girl, I was immediately intrigued at this juicy development. Every one of us who has been dumped by lying, cheating, ratscum boyfriends or husbands who decide that the neighbourhood bike is a much more exciting ride than their significant others knows exactly what poor Jen needs to hear right now, and I for one urge you Jen, if you ever happen to Google yourself and come across this blog -"DON'T TAKE HIM BACK!!!"

My God, who reads this drivel anyway...

6 comments:

Sailor Girl said...

Men are really weird beings...
* * * * *
Please do not forget that tomorrow my twin-beloved-ships CREOULA and SANTA MARIA MANUELA will celebrate their SEVENTIETH BIRTHDAY!!!!

Lynda said...

LOL - I had a particularly LOOOOONG appointment at the hairdressers last week (the life induced highlights were getting out of control) I was given a large pile of those magazines to leaf through and I started a game. Over the 3-4 months of tabloid press, I picked out no less than 15 different occasions when they had contradicted themselves ie ANGE TAKES TIME OUT FOR NEW BABY (one week later) BRAD LOVES JEN (one week later) ANGE HAD NO TIME FOR KIDS AND PUTS KIDS IN DAYCARE..... it is all too funny!

Kitty said...

Sailor girl, I think celebrity men AND women are weird!

Lynda, I agree. I wish they would just make up a story and stick to it.

skeet said...

Hee hee! But he's BRAD PITT! Aren't women supposed to forgive him any digression from faithfulness just because he's a hunk? I actually agree with you, of course. Scum is scum, regardless of the packaging.

Hey, winner - come and get your lovin over at my place!

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

Came via Skeet's blog.

All I have to say is AMEN!

Kitty said...

Ahh yes, but one thing I have learnt from watching lots of TV is that even the hunkiest movie stars get old and ugly eventually, except Sean Connery of course...