Check out my website!

Tuesday, 8 May 2007

10 things most people don't know about me



1. I am absolutely terrified of flying in planes. Like Mr T, I almost have to be sedated.

2. I love horror movies - the scarier the better.

3. I play a pretty good game of no limit hold-em, but suck at all other forms of poker.

4. I suck at chess too.

5. I don't believe in religion, God or an afterlife, but I do believe in ghosts and aliens.

6. While on the ghost tour at Port Arthur, I believe I experienced an "otherworldly experience". Either that or there were some bloody huge possums in the roof!

7. I used to play competitive ice-hockey. In Queensland. On real ice.

8. No matter what time I go to bed at night, I will always wake up at around 8.00am.

9. I really wanted to be in the police force when I was younger. I am asthmatic though so couldn't join. Like those fat coppers can run anyway.

10. I am scared of heights and can't even walk over bridges if they are more than 1 or 2 storeys high.

5 comments:

Debi said...

Great list! I practically fell out of my chair laughing at #9!
Happy Tuesday!

Patois said...

#5 puzzles me. Isn't a ghost "living" an afterlife?

#8 -- What I would give to sleep until 8 a.m.!

Thanks for sharing

Julia said...

I'm frighten of flying and height. always fill sick...*grin*

gret list! Happy Ten on Tuesday! Here is Mine!

Kitty said...

Ha ha Patois, yes it is. What I meant is I don't believe in Heaven or Hell or that we "go" somewhere after we die. I think our energy hangs around as ghosts until it is re-used or something. Pretty bizarre I guess.

Debi, glad to have made you laugh. Seriously though, I am probably fitter than most coppers even without my inhaler.

Domestic Geek said...

Ugh, I'm #10. I can't even walk over a bridge over the interstate. I always feel paralyzing fear that I'm going over the edge.