Check out my website!

Tuesday, 24 April 2007

Top 10 Things I Like to do Alone



Hmmmm, I like to do most things alone so this shouldn't be too hard...

1. Paint. I hate painting when other people are around because of the distractions of comments or questions about what I'm painting. I get so much more done when I'm by myself.

2. Study. I can't concentrate unless I'm on my own and I hate doing group-work.

3. Read. I feel guilty if I'm lying on the couch with a novel and my boyfriend is home doing stuff around the house.

4. Shopping. I am not one of those girls who gets together with a group of friends to hit the mall. I am a shopping sniper - in and out again in about 20 minutes.

5. Drive. I turn into the worlds worst driver if someone is in the car with me. Especially my mother who is the ultimate back-seat driver.

6. Go to the toilet. I'm talking about public toilets here, but obviously this applies at home too LOL. I hate going to the loo in a crowded public facility.

7. Sleep. Ummm. I find it hard to get a really good sleep when my boyfriend is home.

That's about it I'm afraid. I can only think of 8 right now. Will update if something else comes to mind.

7 comments:

Patois said...

"Shopping sniper." Me, too! It's a task I'm not thrilled to be doing so I don't see how it's a social activity. Nice list.

busybee said...

Nice list. I had trouble coming up with 10 too. I see some similar items on our list.

P.S. I adore the font in your titles.

Julia said...

Hi Kitty!

Would love to see your painting. I'm sure they're great :)

I should have put sleep/nap on my list. It one of the thing I like to do alone where no one is bothering me. And sometime that is hard since someone always around to bother me *sigh*.....

Great list - I saw we have some similiar list! Happy Ten on Tuesday - have good day!

Cassie said...

Hi, we have a lot of similar things on our lists and LOL, you mentioned the bathroom too! That was #1 on my list. :)

Melody said...

Great list. I also have prob coming up with ten...and yeah, I should add 'Study' on my list too!

Sailor Girl said...

HELLO KITTY!!!

A NEW STAR WAS BORN AT MOITA, BY THE RIVER TAGUS, WITH A CONTEST PENDING TO GIVE HER A NAME! Feel free to join the contest! More information at Atlântico Azul...

NASCEU UMA NOVA ESTRELA NA MOITA, JUNTO AO RIO TEJO, ESTANDO A DECORRER UM CONCURSO PARA ATRIBUIÇÃO DO NOME! Participe! Mais informações no blogue do Atlântico Azul...

Anonymous said...

I too am a lot more productive with things when I am alone!

best home teeth whitener