Check out my website!

Thursday, 12 April 2007

My new website

I finally got my new website up and running sort of. You may recall I was thinking of setting up a proper one apart from this blog, and I have. It's one of those easy-peasy ones you do yourself and I bought it through Mr Site.

If you are interested - it is here. Please check it out and tell me what you think so far. It is not finished yet, and I guess will be a work in progress for quite some time. As soon as I have a painting to sell, I will add a PayPal shop.

Please don't ask me why I called it The Naked Planet. I have absolutely no idea. I had to think up a name before I could get started on the design and I didn't like any of the names I came up with over the past week or so. The Naked Planet just popped into my head mainly because I like landscape and seascapes so I thought it sounded OK. Of course, I didn't check Google first did I, so please don't get my Naked Planet confused with Spike's Naked Planet, because you will end up at a gay nude beach website for men.

What on earth was I thinking!!!!!

3 comments:

Sailor Girl said...

Congratulations for the new site!... Please paint more!!!
Suggestion: Brockie at the beach???

Kitty said...

I'm trying to paint more, but my darn university study gets in the way! Planning on doing some work on my beach painting today.

Sailor Girl said...

Atta Girl!!!
G'Day from sunny Lisbon!...