Check out my website!

Monday, 12 February 2007

New WIP

This is my latest work so far. It is about twice the size of my paintings to date and thus has been quite a challenge. When I was a kid I was obsessed with horses. When I wasn't riding them I was drawing and painting them. This lasted until I was about 16 when my parents decided that getting good marks in high-school was more important than being in the outdoors and getting excersise and fresh air and made me sell my horse. After that, I grew out of my horse obsession and although I would love to own horses again, it is just too expensive and time-consuming when you live in the city. These are the first horses I have drawn since I was 16 and they are from a photo a lovely friend of mine sent me of two of her horses. Of course, in real life the foal is not headless :D

No comments: