Check out my website!

Sunday, 11 February 2007

Flavour of the Month - February :: Love Potion

Well girls and guys, it's February, and we all know what that means right? Valentines Day!!! My boyfriend usually takes me out to a really expensive restaurant for V-day, but this year he is rostered on to work, so I won't see him on the day itself. We're planning on visiting my Dad in Maclean NSW over the weekend, so no romantic dinner then either... hmmmm this calls for some serious self indulgence and lucky for me my fave ice-cream store Baskin Robbins introduces a special flavour for all us lonely damsels in distress - Love Potion!

Honestly, this is my favourite thing in the whole world and I wait ALL year for February to get my fix. If you haven't tried it you are missing out on some serious deliciousness - white chocolate ice cream mixed with a rasberry fondue/sherbet, dark chocolate chips and dark chocolate hearts that are filled with raspberry filling... tres romantic!

No comments: