Check out my website!

Sunday, 25 February 2007

Almost finished...

My horse painting is almost finished thank goodness. The two horses are pretty much done and dusted and all I need to do is some small work on the trees and re-do the sky in a lighter blue. The foal has been quite a challenge, mainly because I have built up the colour in a series of glazes. All in all I am quite happy with it, even though I still haven't thought of a title for it. I hope to finish it completely in the next day or two but this might be difficult with the new uni year starting tomorrow, and me having to get off my butt and look for some part time work. Hopefully I can squeeze in some painting tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

tokemadari said...

Hi Nat.

I like your horses. They look really realistic.

I have sent a private message via SS if you are interested, just get back to me.

Kel

Anonymous said...

Nat they look fantastic! You have really captured them, their demeanour their "look"...I am blown away and want this picture!!
Pam